Barong And Keris Dance Dance Perfomance
Probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. First stop during Ubud Tours is watching this dance. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously.
For over a thousand years Batuan has been a village of Balinese Artwork and Bali handicrafts. Batuan village has a thousand year old history in accordance with the recorded history. Batuan village wasn't influenced by the western as they were in Ubud. The Batuan paintings were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people. The Batuan Village paintings were gradations of black to white ink washes laid over most of the surface, so as to create an atmosphere of darkness and gloom. In the later years, the designs covered the entire space, which often contributed to the crowded nature of these Balinese paintings.
A local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. Is amazing temple we will visit during Ubud Tours is Batuan temple. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends and mysterious tales.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Located on the north-south road from Kintamani and Ubud. Various woodcarvings can be found in this village and its neighbors. Another beautiful interest place during Ubud Tours is visit tegallalang rice terrace. Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed along the road, and of course a beutiful ricefield. Tegalalang Rice Terrace has beautiful view with coconut trees and beautiful small river valley.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Ubud Monkey Forest is dwelt by 200 monkeys, pertained to long tail inclusive macaques or macaca fascicularis group which owns the wide disseminating area. These monkeys are believed as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple, The Hindu Temple exist in the middle of forest. Entrance ticket is IDR 20,000/person.
The traditional Ubud markets have two sections: one for the tourists and one for the everyday needs of the locals. Last stop during Ubud Tours is visit Ubud Market. The two story building houses all kinds of souvenirs: clothes, earthen ware, arts, spices, hand made beauty products, jewelleries and other interesting bits. Just cross the is the Ubud Palace: beautifully designed traditional houses where the Ubud King and his family still lives ( can only go into the outside area.
RATE : 40 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali