Bali Shopping Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour Packages to visiting balinese traditional art shop. Our professional Tours Driver leads your Bali Shopping Tour and guides you to the right places of art shop and offers the wide information about all art shop including your questions. Bali Shopping Tour will visit places of interest such as Tohpati Village for batik textile art, Celuk Village for gold and silver art, Batuan Village for beautiful painting art and Mas Village for amazing wood carving art. Our comfortable car with fully air-conditioning is featuring this Bali Shopping Tour to keep your tour more enjoyable while our Bali Tours Driver is always fully care of your safety and ensure your Bali Shopping Tour is memorable one. Below is short description places of interest will be visit during Bali Shopping Tour.
Tohpati Village for Batik Art
Tohpati Village famous for Bali's Batik Wand Weaving Center, Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. Is perpect place to stop for having Bali Shopping Tour in this village. They painstakingly use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch. On your first visit to a batik home industry, you will undoubtedly Shopping experience an overwhelming stimulation of the senses – due to the many colors, patterns and the actual smell of batik. Only through repeated visits and a bit of study will the types of designs and their origins become apparent.
Celuk Village for Gold and Silver Art
This village is located strategically on the main road form the Denpasar to Gianyar Regency which is about 5 km from Denpasar Town. Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. They create many elegant designs, which are greatly influenced by local tradition. No entrance ticket here.
Batuan Village for Painting Art
For over a thousand years Batuan has been a village of Balinese Artwork and Bali handicrafts. Batuan village has a thousand year old history in accordance with the recorded history. Batuan village wasn't influenced by the western as they were in Ubud. The Batuan paintings were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people. The Batuan Village paintings were gradations of black to white ink washes laid over most of the surface, so as to create an atmosphere of darkness and gloom. In the later years, the designs covered the entire space, which often contributed to the crowded nature of these Balinese paintings.
Mas Village for Wood Carving Art
Is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. We will visit this village during Bali Shopping Tour. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism. This Artistic countryside owns the long history root. The result of wood carving art in this village owns the immeasurable and wide dimension like idol for the devoting (arca idol), representative dimension of everyday Balinese social society life.
RATE : 35 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali