Bali Bedugul Tour is a Bali Full Day Tour to visit Bedugul village with cool atmosphere and Visit Bali Bedugul Botanical. Garden and other tourist destination. This is an exciting tour packages to enjoy the beauty of nature panorama, Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple is beautiful temple located in mengwi regency with lake surrounded and beautiful architecture. Then tour continue visiting Coffee Plantations to watch and taste the balinese coffe and the animal coffe or known as a Luwak Coffe. Then tour continue visiting Bali Botanical Garden is a park with large area and asa place for recreation parks, in here you will see number scientific services and facilities in support of plant research and conservations including herbarium, library, glasshouses, nursery and plants registration database. Then tour continue visiting the floating temple of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple in beratan lake, this temple is famous as a tourist destination in north bali islands. Then tour continue visiting Candi Kuning Market for see the traditional vegetable and fruit market, in here also sell some handycraft. Bedugul tour will enjoyable with our Bali Tours Driver always offer his best services to make this tour is enjoyable. Below is the explanation of intinerary will be visit during Bedugul Tour.
Taman Ayun Temple
Bali Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Coffee Plantation (Luwak Coffee)
Bali Coffee Plantation or known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruit (salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker, wellknown as Luwak , its produce "Coffee Luwak" No Entrance Fee.
Bedugul Botanical Garden
Bedugul Botanical Garden or Kebun Raya Eka Karya is the huge tropical garden located in Bedugul, plateau area in Bali. It is situated in the cool atmosphere with rain forest and hill surrounds it. This botanical garden is opened on 1959 and owns 154,5 ha land located Tabanan regency, northwest part of Bali. It is close to the beautiful lake which is calledBeratan Lake and Ulun Danu Temple. It is completed by more than 1187 plant types and multifarious of floras. In this area, there is orchid garden with the collection of 320 orchid types from Bali, Java, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Sulawesi and and also Irian Jaya. We can also meet the rose garden with the collection of various rose from rust colored until green chromatic.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
Bali Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
RATE : 50 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali