Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom.
Mas Village is a village of art with a focus on carving of wood sculptures. It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency. This village has a distinctive style in the art carving of wood sculptures that promotes characteristic synergy of humanism and naturalism. This Village, produce very good quality of woodcarving, made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood, those of wood import from another island Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi.
Tegenungan is one of the many tourist places and destination in Bali, it is popular with waterfall. Tegenungan waterfall lies at Tegenungan Village, approx. 5 kilometers, south east Ubud. Bali has a selection of waterfalls that are fun to visit. For many people the idea of hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and taking a cooling swim is the image of paradise. These places definitely exist and here are some useful tips of how to find them and what to expect.
Goa Lawah Temple
Goa Lawah Temple is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa.
Tirta Gangga is a beautiful garden with water fountain and fish pond surrounds this area. This garden is built by King of Karangasem for their relaxation with their family. This garden is utilized by empire family for bathing place and now have been arranged natty and fascinate.
Kerta Gosa is a beautiful historical site situated in the hearth of Semarapura Town, about 40 km east side of Denpasar City. The name of Kerta Gosa is taken from Sanskrit where Kerta means serene and meanwhile Gosa word is derive from Gosita that mean established or announced. Thus the meaning of Kerta Gosa is a kind of Bale building where the king announces Judicial Legislation, justice, punishment and so on. Beside of Kerta Gosa, there is a building called by Taman Gili which is located adjacent to Bale Kembang that is a traditional building floating in the center of fish pond.
RATE : 70 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali