Jatiluwih Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour package in bali islands to visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace the beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea and other places of interest like Coffe Plantation, Butterfly Park, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and Hot Spring. The Jatiluwih Tour will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama and local society life. Enjoy this Jatiluwih Tour packages with our balinese guide and driver during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Jatiluwih Tour.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Bali Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a favorite tourist destination in Bali famous with the beautiful rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It is one of places to visit in Bali with the beautiful view as according to its name from Jati and luwih, where Jati mean really and Luwih meaning especial, good, and beautiful or the equivalent. The local paddies are planted in this place look typically of the high relative size plant if it is compared with other pre-eminent paddy planted by most farmers in Bali.
Bali Butterfly Park Tour
Bali Butterfly Park Tour is Bali Activities Tour package by provide jpurneyvisiting Butterfly Park in Bali Islands, Bali Butterfly Park lies at Jl.Batukaru, Br Sandan lebah, Wanasari vilage, Tabanan Regency, approximately 35 Km.western of Denpasar, or 6 Km to the north from Tabanan City. Bali Butterfly Park is open daily 08.00 am up to 05.00 pm, last entry 04.00 pm, The butterflies are one of the natural riches which can be found in every part and corner of Indonesian archhipelago.
Alas Kedaton is a small forest with the width about 6-7 ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of this forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas kedaton Temple and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys in Alas Kedaton are very tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. Entrance ticket is IDR 15,000/person.
Taman Ayun Temple
The highlight of tour is Enjoy the beauty of Taman Ayun temple form with a traditional architect Bali. You visit to Taman Ayun/Mengwi Temple - the former Royal temple of Taman Ayun built in a scenic place surrounded by lovely moat. This Temple was built by the kingdom I Gusti Ngurah Putu,in the 17th century. Outside of this temple is open grassy expanse and meeting hall for held the meeting, dance performance and sometime "cockfighting". Middle yard built high wood bell (Kulkul), oustide yard to midle yard separate by open gate and from midle yard to inner courtyard separate by close gate. Inner courtyard has a lot of multitiered shrines (Meru), from first till the highest one. The visitor allowing to see the inner courtyard from outside only. Entrance tecket cost at IDR 15,000 /person.
RATE : 60 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali