Lovina is one of the nice beach in the north of Bali around Singaraja city. Lovina is spectacular beach with dolphin habitat. In the morning you can see a sunrise from the beach, and in the afternoon they has a nice sunset.
Taman Ayun is a Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire and it is located in Mengwi Village, Mengwi sub district, Badung regency. It is set on the land which is surrounded by the big fish pond and look like a drift on the water. It owns the beautiful temple building with multistoried roof and Balinese Architecture. Outside of this temple is open grassy expanse and meeting hall for held the meeting, dance performance and sometime “cockfighting”. Middle yard built high wood bell (Kulkul), oustide yard to midle yard separate by open gate and from midle yard to inner courtyard separate by close gate. Inner courtyard has a lot of multitiered shrines (Meru), from first till the highest one.
Coffee Plantation (Luwak Coffee)
In the north of Ubud around Temen Village there is has a little coffee plantation. When you doing a trip is a good idea if you stop a few minutes to try some balinese coffee also for the special luwak coffee (catpochino) while you relaks there. In this place first you can look around to see some coffee and tea trees also for some spices. After that, you can find some sample of the luwak animals and you can look for the traditional process how to made coffee. For the last, you can take a sit while to try some coffee product.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple (Lake Bratan)
Ulun Danu Temple is located at the edge of lake Bratan, Bedugul area, Candikuning village, Baturiti district, Tabanan regency Bali. Ulun Danu Beratan temple is one of the most famous Balinese Hindu temple, it is also commonly called as Bali temple on the lake or Bali temple on the water because it looks like floating on the water when the water level in the lake is rising. This temple is situated in the plateau area with cool atmosphere surround it. It is an ideal place for relaxation while enjoy the beautiful panorama of lake.In the middle of Lake Beratan is also Ulun Danu temple, beautiful floating temple in Bali. “Ulun” it’s mean head and danu it’s mean the lake, this Ulun danu temple dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddes), the lake supply a lot of water to the rice field.
Munduk Waterfall is one of the fabulous waterfall on the island that is located in the village of Munduk, north Bali. The path down to the waterfall is densely planted with clove and coffee trees as well as Avocado, Taro, Banana and some Durian tree. You can have such a great exercise while learning about the local farm and getting to know better of the local vegetation along the path down to the mighty waterfall. Munduk Waterfall lies on the altitude of about 800 meters above sea level is offering such a fresh mountain air and far out of pollution. Amongst a number of waterfalls in Bali, Munduk would offer you a chance to really enjoy its beauty as it is not being so commercial yet, no one would bother you with buying things as at most of the tourist sites on the island.
Banjar Natural Hot Spring
Banjar Hot Spring is one of tourist places in north part of Bali with the original hot water from the mountain flows to the public bath place. There are 2 ponds with the warm water that make Hot Water Banjar as an ideal for having bath. The hot water source is from Mount Batukaru.
Buddha Temple is ones of the famous tourism in the north of Bali. Perched on a slope of a hill, Brahmavira Arama Buddhist Temple and Monastery rise majestically overlooking a sea with lush green hill as a background. This monastery is not a tourist attraction, the monastery still serves as place for praying, worshipping and meditating for the Buddhist communities in North Bali.
RATE : 60 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali