Your Bali Holidays will not complete without trying Bali Water sports activities.Bali own the beautiful place with the long white sandy beach located in Tanjung Benoa as water sport center.It is located right in the Bali's Peninsula,south part of Bali,it is just a step from Nusa Dua,the elite resort area in Bali. Tanjung benoa beach is blue sea water without wave which known for the best aquatic adventure venue in Bali, try Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Water Skiing, Snorkeling, Diving, Bali Sea Scooter Wake Board, Turtle Island, Fly Fish, Glass Bottom Boat and Fishing Tour.
Pandawa Beach is located in Kutuh Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency; around 3 km from the famous Nusa Dua area and Uluwatu Temple. In the past, this beach was hidden behind hill so it was called Secret Beach. Secret Beach actually had known well by some tourists. However, the difficult access to this location made this beach was empty. The visitors of this beach were only a few foreign surfers or domestic tourists. Fortunately, the local government of Badung Regency realized the potential of this beach and quickly managed this beach then launched it as a new mainstay attraction.
Bajra Sandhi Monument
Bajra Sandhi Monument is located at Renon Denpasar, built in 1987 and opened by president of Megawati Sukarno Putri on 14 June 2003 as a monument of Balinese People Struggle.The purpose of this monument is to immortalize the soul and spirit of Balinese People struggle, at one blow dig, looking after, developing and also preserve the culture of Bali to be bequeathed to a router generation as advancing capital stroke tread a world of loaded progressively with the challenge and resistance. This Monument is recognized by the name of Bajra Sandhi because it's form is looking like Bajra or Genta or bell used by all Hindu Priest in reading off Weda holy sentence at religious ceremony. Entrance ticket is IDR 10,000/person.
It is located at Denpasar city,at the east of Puputan Badung square and at the south of the Jagatnatha Temple. Based on its collections, Museum Bali as one of the provincial general museums in Indonesia. Houses and exhibits cultural objects from pre-historical period up to the present, reflecting all cultural components of Bali, which can be classified into collections of history, archaeology, ethnography and fine art. There are 4 main building in south pavilion has 2 story has collection of prehistoric pieces, traditional artefacts and some old painting. Further north Buleleng building has variety collection of textiles including endek and double ikat gringsing. Other building Karangasem has Balinese calender and priest’ clothing. the North building is Tabanan has many Barong mask and Keris. Entrance ticket is IDR 10,000 /person.
RATE : 45 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali