Bali Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour to Visit Tanah Lot Temple the most popular tourist destinations in Bali with famous breathtaking view of sunset view with Tanah Lot Temple as a background. Is the famous half day Tanah Lot tour to explore the beauty tourist destination in Bali islands with breathtaking nature panorama view and spectacular temple. This half day Tanah lot tour will explore the Taman Ayun Temple is Balinese Hindu temple was built on the flat land with big fish pond surround it in Mengwi regency, then we continue the sunset tour to visit the Alas Kedaton Temple is Balinese temple in small forest with monkey habitat and then the last site will be visit during the amazing Tanah lot sunset tour is the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple is beautiful Hindu temple located in small rock in the sea and has a magnificent view of sunset, Tanah lot temple always become magnet to tourist for enjoy the amazing vie of sunset and see other tourist attraction such as the Holy snake located opposite the Tanah lot temple and the holy water located beneath the Tanah lot temple. Tanah Lot Tour is very exciting and full of memory and is very comfortable with our private car with full air-condition and professional Bali Tours Driver Service. The "Spectacular Tanah Lot Sunset Tour " will be enjoyable come with our professional tour guide who is always offer our best services during the trip. Below is short description places of interest will be visit during Tanah Lot Tour.
Taman Ayun Temple
Bali Taman Ayun Temple is situated in Mengwi Village of Badung District, around 18 km to the west of Denpasar. It is a very beautiful temple, as the name tells (Taman Ayun means temple in a beautiful garden). In addition to its beauty, Taman Ayun Temple is also considered to have historical values, which makes the regional government of Bali suggests the UNESCO in 2002 that this temple is included in World Heritage List.
Alas Kedaton is a small forest with the width about 6-7 ha located in the middle of the rice field in Tabanan regency, west part of Bali. The total size of this forest, temple and its supporter facility is about 12 ha. In this forest, there is a temple called Alas kedaton Temple and owns the natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys in Alas Kedaton are very tame and free gallivanting in temple yard, so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food. Entrance ticket is IDR 15,000/person.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple nested on a bulging up rock, which is continuously under abrasion of Indian Ocean waves. This temple was built around 16th century by one of famous Hindus Priest coming from Java in his effort to refresh the Hindu belief. This temple has the best sight when it is sunset (depends on temporal weather). In western side there is small temple built one of the temple in the top rock with hole it's Batu Bolong Temple.At this temple you can experience blessing by temple spring holy water and see holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from the bad influence. Entrance ticket cost at IDR 30,000 /person.
RATE : 45 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali