Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud, precisely located in the region of Padang Tegal Village, Ubud Sub district and Gianyar Regency. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Ubud Monkey Forest is dwelt by 200 monkeys, pertained to long tail inclusive macaques or macaca fascicularis group which owns the wide disseminating area. These monkeys are believed as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple, The Hindu Temple exist in the middle of forest. Entrance ticket is IDR 20,000/person.
Bali Museum located in the heart of Denpasar Town and the places next beside of Jagatnata Temple. The museum was built in 1931 by architect P.J. Moojen, near the location of the former royal palace of Denpasar, which had been burnt to the ground during the Dutch intervention in Bali (1906), and used it as a model for its outside walls and courtyards. Is object collections which are kept in Bali Museum can be classified become the prehistoric object collection like: the Grave Petrify (sarkopag), the object collection coming from history era like: stupika clay containing superstitious formula Ye Te, the bronze statues and ethnography object collection like Keris, Endek Cloth, and religious ceremony equipments.
Bajra Sandhi Monument
Bajra Sandhi Monument is a monument to admire Balinese people struggle from time to time. The monument Bajra Sandhi in the Bali provincial government complex precisely in front of the governor's office in Renon, Denpasar, Bali. The function of Bajra Sandhi Monument is to immortolize the spirit of Balinese People Strugle. It starts from the beginning of the Balinese kingdom, the entrance of Hinduism, Majapahit era, Netherlands colonialism, struggle of independence, until the present.
Celuk Village for Gold & Silver Art
This village is located strategically on the main road form the Denpasar to Gianyar Regency which is about 5 km from Denpasar Town. Celuk Village is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. They create many elegant designs, which are greatly influenced by local tradition. No entrance ticket here.
RATE : 40 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali