Ubud - Kintamani Tour is the best bali full day tour package in bali to visit ubud and kintamani in full day tour. This Ubud Kintamani Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like Barong Dance performance, Celuk Village for Silver Art, Batuan Village for Painting Art, Batuan Temple, Kintamani for having lunch with view volcano mount batur & lake batur from distance, after lunch visit beautifull Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village, and visit Ubud Mongkey Forest, after that back to your hotel. Enjoy this Ubud and Kintamani tour packages with our Bali Tour Driver during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Ubud - Kintamani Tour.
Barong And Keris Dance Performance
Probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Balinese dances are famous all over the world and the Balinese themselves take them very seriously.
Celuk Village for Gold & Silver Art
Is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting. Most of them are Balinese professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting. The productions of gold and silver at this village have penetrated to the local and international market.
Batuan Village for Painting Art
For over a thousand years Batuan has been a village of Balinese Artwork and Bali handicrafts. Batuan village has a thousand year old history in accordance with the recorded history. Batuan village wasn't influenced by the western as they were in Ubud. The Batuan paintings were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people. The Batuan Village paintings were gradations of black to white ink washes laid over most of the surface, so as to create an atmosphere of darkness and gloom. In the later years, the designs covered the entire space, which often contributed to the crowded nature of these Balinese paintings.
Tegallalang Rice Terrace
Located on the north-south road from Kintamani and Ubud. Various woodcarvings can be found in this village and its neighbors. Very colorful carvings of flowers, animals and other designs are displayed along the road, and of course a beutiful ricefield. Tegalalang Rice Terrace has beautifull view with coconut trees and beautifull small river valley.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Is very easy to find this place since it is located in the hearth of Ubud Village and it is just about 1 hour drive from Denpasar Town. This monkey forest is close to other places of interest in Ubud like Ubud Palace, Ubud Art Market, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Painting Museum and Goa Gajah. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys.
Is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake.
RATE : 50 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali