Uluwatu Sunset Tour is an Bali Half Day Tour Package to visit Uluwatu Temple, the most famous balinese temple in the south part of bali with breathtaking sunset view of rock cliff temple facing to the Indian ocean. This Uluwatu Tours package will visit , Pandawa Beach, Garuda wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Visit Uluwatu Temple or rock cliff temple, watching Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The Uluwatu Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional Bali Tour driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Uluwatu Sunset Tour.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) Cultural Park
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue is huge statue with 150 meters.tall picturing.the Vishnu Lord as a source of wisdom, riding on back of mystical bird of Garuda inspirited from the Hinduism that is manifestation toward Amerta, eternal goodness. This statue is made by the famous modern Indonesia’s sculptor, Mr. Made Nuarta. It was made more than 4000 tons of copper and brass which is surrounded by 240 hectares of park culture and become one of the Bali’s icons in future. The shape of this statue was not complete yet where the head of Lord Vishnu statue and Head of Garuda Bird statue are set in separate place. Entrance ticket is IDR 80,000/person.
Pandawa Beach is located in Kutuh Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency; around 3 km from the famous Nusa Dua area and Uluwatu Temple. In the past, this beach was hidden behind hill so it was called Secret Beach. Secret Beach actually had known well by some tourists. However, the difficult access to this location made this beach was empty. The visitors of this beach were only a few foreign surfers or domestic tourists. Fortunately, the local government of Badung Regency realized the potential of this beach and quickly managed this beach then launched it as a new mainstay attraction.
Is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple.
Kecak Dance In Uluwatu Temple
Kecak Dance performed on the eastern side of Uluwatu Temple., The Kecak dance performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in teh middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic. Ticket fee at IDR 100,000 /person.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. This place is a favorite tourist spot in Bali, offering a variety of well known attractions such as the center of seafood (Seafood center) and the atmosphere that night Jimbaran beach is beautiful and romantic.Jimbaran village known as producer of fish, where most residents work as fishermen. And over time the many who took the initiative to establish a restaurant / cafe for the preparations of seafood today. You can enjoy seafood while you are enjoying the coastal scenery, filled with a peaceful atmosphere.The atmosphere and beauty of the setting sunset and splendor of tourists enjoying dinner at the cafes along the beach provides a variety of food seafood, especially grilled fish, with its distinctive aroma and flavor are invited to taste. The pricedepends on how heavy the fish you messages. No entrance ticket.
RATE : 50 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour, Bali Half Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Half Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Half Day Tour, Cheap Half Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Half Day Tour in Bali, Half Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali