Uluwatu Tour is an Bali Full Day Tour Package to visit Uluwatu Temple, the most famous balinese temple in the south part of bali with breathtaking sunset view of rock cliff temple facing to the Indian ocean. This Uluwatu Tours package will visit Bali Watersport, Pandawa Beach, Garuda wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Beautiful Padang - Padang Beach, Visit Uluwatu Temple or rock cliff temple, watching Balinese traditional dance performance of Kecak Dance and to enjoy the delicious seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach. The Uluwatu Sunset Tours will bring you to the wonderful memory with three different experiences as the feature of this package. Our professional Bali Tour driver is always outstanding offer our best services to keep your convenience trip along with private full air-conditioning car transfer to complete your enjoyable on Uluwatu Tours.
Bali Watersport Tour
Bali Water Sports Tour is Bali Activities Tour Package which offer comprehensive range of marine activities with great challenges, exciting and designed full of fun in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua. It is offers variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring you to unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities in the beach or in the ocean. Bali Water Sports Tour giving the fantastic experience marine adventures for everyone who desires to enjoy the exciting Bali Tour water recreations such as: Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jet Ski, Water Ski, Wake Board, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom Boat, Bali Sea Scooter Fly Fish, Dolphin Watching Tours and package of marine sport with competitive rates.
Pandawa Beach is located in Kutuh Village, South Kuta District, Badung Regency; around 3 km from the famous Nusa Dua area and Uluwatu Temple. In the past, this beach was hidden behind hill so it was called Secret Beach. Secret Beach actually had known well by some tourists. However, the difficult access to this location made this beach was empty. The visitors of this beach were only a few foreign surfers or domestic tourists. Fortunately, the local government of Badung Regency realized the potential of this beach and quickly managed this beach then launched it as a new mainstay attraction.
Padang - Padang Beach
Located at Jalan Labuan Sait, in the village of Pecatu, Bali. Located not too far from the tourist area of Uluwatu. To get to this beach, we had to descend the stairs are made in the cliffs. After a few yards down the stairs we are greeted by the sun. It turns a dark alley behind the beach there is incredible beauty. The waves that roll, rock-breaking waves, and the sky is captivating. White sandy beach stretching ahead of you, clear blue water and flat, perfect for swimming.
Is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. This temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple.
Kecak Dance In Uluwatu Temple
Bali Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was first developed into a performing arts in the village of Bona, Gianyar, as additional knowledge Kecak was originally a song or music that is resultant from a combination sounds that make up melodies that are usually used to accompany the sacred dance Sanghyang.
Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean.
RATE : 60 USD
Note : If you have your own tour destination, please let us know and we will inform you about the rate. Do not hesitate to contact us, we are flexible.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following conditions upon booking.
- This tour service are started from Ubud, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour service includes private car (Daihatsu Xenia - max. 5 passengers), professional driver with good English speaking skills, gasoline, toll, and parking.
- This tour service excludes entrance ticket, meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other personal expenses.
- Orders via email are processed within 1 - 48 hours of receipt. However, if you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our service, just contact our local number at +62-8585-7030-980, then we will pick you up as our timing schedule.
- Cash payment can be accepted either in USD and Rupiah or others currency based on the latest exchange rate.
- We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary. Therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations.
- All published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Bali Parwa reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of Terms and Conditions or policies contained in this document, as the case of may be, without prior notice.
Tags:Bali Best Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour, Bali Full Day Tour Package, Bali Itinerary, Bali Tour Guide Service, Bali Tour Package, Best Full Day Tour in Bali, Best Place To Visit in Bali, Cheap Bali Full Day Tour, Cheap Full Day Tour in Bali, Cheap Holiday Tour Package in Bali, Full Day Tour in Bali, Full Day Tour Package in Bali, Place of Interest in Bali, Recommended Itinerary for Bali Holiday, Recommended Tour Guide in Bali, Things To Do in Bali, Things You Should Do in Bali, Tour Guide in Bali